Owen And ShanShan, Self introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

owen

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2016 :  18:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from Sailing Vessel ShanShan, currently in Galveston, Texas.

I am Elvin Autrey Burnett. I grew up in Texas and Oklahoma. I take great pride in my Celtic heritage. I am a politically active Celtic Anarchist and Buddhist. My mother's family (Roberts/James) is Briton Celtic (AKA welsh). I have relationships to such great freedom fighters as Frank and Jesse James, and David G. Burnett.

I had the great honor to complete all of my 3000 US Navy air combat hours under John F Kennedy. I participated in the Sixties peace movements as an electric bass player. My most recent activity is with the Texas Nationalist Movement.

I'm cutting land ties to sail away as soon as I finish building Sailing Vessel ShanShan. I should be in Hong Kong in 2017, but I hope to sail to Scotland for the 2017 reunion.

My first wife RIP, was Brittany French (Breton Celtic). My second wife is ShanShan Chen. Her Chinese family cannot pronounce Elvin. There is no "El" sound in Chinese and there is no "V" in Chinese, so they gave me the Chinese name "Ou Wen", which is pronounced the same as Owen. It translates to "of European Culture". Amazing combination of language.

ShanShan grew up in China during the "Cultural Revolution", and participated in the "Tiananmen Incident". (AKA "Tananmen Massacre" in US propaganda media). She helped bring China out of failed Communist economics, and is now an avid small business capitalist.

Elvin Autrey (Owen) Burnett, married to ShanShan Chen Burnett.
SV ShanShan, currently at Pier 77 boat yard, Galveston Texas

owen@shanshan.hk
281 620 8677 text or voice
WeChat ID is SV_ShanShan

Note: ShanShan has become a popular girl's name in China, but it originates from the ShanShan Desert in China where one of the world's oldest Celtic civilizations thrived on the "Silk Road". The "Loulan Beauty", the world's oldest and best preserved mummy is one of those Celtics.

Edited by - owen on 05 Mar 2016 19:00:41
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Burnett Forum © 2016 Burnett of Leys Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000